choose your language

Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Room 26 learner licenses

In room 26 we have a system and its is called learner licenses it's sort of like a drivers license but  it's about your learning, the system works like you have mobile license where you can go anywhere in the school to do your learning.independent where you can work anywhere in the classroom to work,regulated where the teacher chooses where you work and teacher where you work with teacher where ever he/she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment